2. toss it in with in your salad
3. make bean, rice, and daiya cheese burritos
4. mix with veggie ground beef, onion, and garlic, and throw into a hollowed out pepper— aka stuffed peppers
5. mix with parsley, in some water with some lemon juice and olive oil added, and roll into grape leaves— dolmas!
6. make veggie sushi
7. if you eat eggs, add it to a scramble or make a frittata
8. heat it on the stovetop with a little bit of water so it “re-steams”… add some vanilla almond milk, earth balance, sugar and cinnamon— breakfast!
9. make stirfry / fried rice
10. mix it in with your favorite veggie meatloaf or meatball recipe
11. add to your tomato soup
12. make rice pudding
13. let it harden into a brick and throw it at your roommate ( O_O)